May 7, 2012

MOTHER


What are you doing with your Mum on Sunday? If you're lucky enough to be hanging out with her and don't know what to plan, I have an inkling that this may be the best place to be... if you are in/ near Sydney.

I am joining Megan Morton, Georgia Perry, Tamara Maynes and Holly Hipwell to supercharge Mother's Day with a whole spectrum of fun. We are kicking it old school with a White Elephant Stall! MM style!

I'm going to be selling my lockets along with a new NEW super exciting range of charm bracelets(launching Sunday!!)

Holly Hipwell (The Flower Drum) will be there surrounded by so many flowers she'll just camoflauge right in.

GPEZ, aka Georgia Perry of Dreamcatcher fame, will be there making badges with her trusty badge machine!!!

Tamara will be teaching Tassle Making(I've done her class, it is truly so much fun and the end result of all your hardwork is so beautiful and it swishes every time I walk past it in my corridor) that you can book in for- quick sticks!

And then Megan Morton will be there in all her glory being head Mum and handing out outrageously great reads to all those who purchase from our White Elephant Stall.

And...have you heard? You can either have a breakfast feast at Kitchen By Mike or come after 12 and eat a Sunday Roast in honour of the Mothers!

I can't wait for Sunday:)

85 Dunning Ave, Rosebery from 10am x

No comments:

Post a Comment