Dec 10, 2012

LARGEISH LEATHER LOCKETS
















I have been BUSTING to show you all my new Largeish Leather Lockets! I know... they're actually a handbag.

And who else could design the font for the keyring? GPEZ!! Dreamgirl Georgia Perry has this signature font that I have always loved, so when she said YEP, the project was complete.

These are crazy limited edition, especially after their launch at Finders Keepers Sydney on the weekend.

So if you want one of these babies for Christmas or think someone deserves some colour poppin' lovin, hop online here or visit The Standard Store in Sydney(503 Crown St, Surry Hills) where they are available too!

Mega special thanks to Photographer extraordinaire, Daniel Shipp for making the bags POP in these photos! And Pili and Reina for being my inspirations xxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment